Led by Dr. April Zambelli-Weiner and Dr. Elizabeth Brooks, the TTi team includes veteran health economists, epidemiologists, biostatisticians, medical writers, reimbursement experts and more. Your projects run like clockwork when your support team is skilled, experienced and focused on your success.
- I wake up every day excited to do what I love and make a difference. As an epidemiologist, I’m driven to do more by my passion for public health, for challenging work and for people. My decades of experience addressing some of the world’s most challenging health issues – from cancer, to birth defects, to cardiovascular disease - has made me an innovator, willing to think outside of the box to find new, cost-effective solutions for client and societal needs. I’m committed to improving health across the lifespan through application of robust scientific methods to advance prevention and improve healthcare for all people.
- To me, nothing is more rewarding professionally than collaborating with interesting, passionate, and talented individuals to advance the Triple Aim of healthcare: improved population health, improved patient experience of care, and lower per capita costs of care. As a health economist for more than 20 years, I’ve had the opportunity to contribute to the market adoption of life-saving and life-altering technologies. I thrive on new challenges and on developing innovative research solutions to demonstrate combined clinical and economic value of healthcare technologies, processes, and systems.
- Nothing energizes me more than being able to solve a problem - diving into projects and providing efficient and successful solutions for clients is what inspires me on a daily basis. Over 20 years of involvement in clinical health and research has taught me how to comprehensively analyze issues and develop unique and creative solutions across a broad range of health issues. I’ve had extensive experience as a primary care provider, primarily in musculoskeletal conditions, bridging evidence gaps and developing translational tools including analysis and interpretation of the evidence base.
- As a Senior Scientist at TTi, I’m able to combine a passion for learning with making a positive impact on health and well-being. Crafting research solutions that lead to better healthcare and outcomes is tremendously rewarding. I bring over 20 years of experience in research methods and statistics, evaluation, and project management to the design and implementation of research that helps clients demonstrate the impact of their products and programs.
- Dr. Yuen’s technical and administrative experience, including expertise in project coordination and strategic planning, provide effective tools to successfully enter new markets and strategic insight to best position your company. Matt also has a variety of health economics experience, including determining cost-effectiveness of interventions in various populations. Matt holds a Ph.D. in Health Services Policy and Management from the University of South Carolina, and an M.P.H. from Texas A&M.
- I chose a career in Health Research because I care about population health. Whether working to make improvements in widespread protocols or medical devices, or supporting cutting edge techniques – I love that I am able to be part of constant improvement. As a qualitative researcher, my skills are in stakeholder engagement and research methodologies, which ensures our clients are prepared to demonstrate the impact and feasibility of their products and programs. My work spans focus groups, in-depth interviews, interview guide development, survey development, and observational studies in areas ranging from cardiovascular diseases and nutrition to maternal and child health.